To further improve trade processes in the International Biomass Exchange, we have updated the Rules of Operation of Market Makers which enters into force on 2nd February 2021. Main changes:
- It is established that market makers will henceforth be able to place orders for current calendar week transactions too.
- The additional security limit granted to category A participants is increased up to the limit of the limit granted to category B participants.
- The provisions on the benefits of the market makers are clarified.
Those amendments shall enter into force on 2nd February 2021 (including).
You can access the amended documents here:
- Rules of Operation of Market Makers, updated version;
- Rules of Operation of Market Makers, version with visible changes.
International Biomass Exchange